Innovative Card Services offers the perfect solution for that hard-to-buy for family member or friend- the Visa Gift Card! The Visa Gift Card is a prepaid, non-reloadable card that can be used at millions of locations where Visa debit cards are accepted, including retail stores, online merchants, and mail and phone orders. Because it’s a prepaid card, spending is limited to the initial amount of money placed on the card by the purchaser.
- Ideal choice: The Visa Gift card is an ideal choice for birthdays, holidays, weddings, and all your gift-giving occasions.
- Not a credit card: The Visa Gift card is a prepaid card, not a credit card. Spending is limited to the initial amount placed on the card by the purchaser and is not reloadable.
- Safe: The Visa Gift card is safer than cash—it can be replaced if lost or stolen.*
- No cash access: The card may not be used at an ATM, or for other cash advances.
- To avoid declines. Cardholders can check their balance on the card at www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/INOVA/Gift or by calling the number on the back of the card. The first call is free and then fees are assessed.
- At the register: When making a purchase, cardholders should give the card to the cashier, or choose “credit” on the keypad and sign the receipt. Although the front of the card says “debit,” gift cards do not come with a PIN. Therefore, the purchase will be declined if the cardholder chooses “debit” and attempts to enter a PIN.
- Online purchase: To make online purchases, the recipient must first register their card at www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/INOVA/Gift. Failure to register may result in a declined transaction.
- Special Purchases. Purchases made at gas stations, restaurants, bars, taxis, beauty and barber shops, and health and beauty spas have special stipulations.*
*Please review the INOVA Federal Credit Union Terms and Conditions relating to card replacement.