Quick Facts about the Innovative Card Services, LLC. Visa Gift Card
- Not a credit card: The Visa Gift card is a prepaid card, not a credit card. Spending is limited to the initial amount placed on the card by the purchaser and is not reloadable.
- No cash access: The card may not be used at an ATM, or for other cash advances.
- Card activation - Teller Line: If purchased through the Teller Line, the Visa Gift card is already activated, so there’s no need to activate the card before using it.
- Card expiration: Any transaction attempted after the expiration date will be declined. If a balance remains on the Card after the expiration date the cardholder can request a refund check or a replacement Card by calling 866-304-1554*
- To avoid declines. Cardholders can check their balance on the card at www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/INOVA/Gift or by calling the number on the back of the card. The first call is free and then fees are assessed.
- At the register: When making a purchase, cardholders should give the card to the cashier, or push “credit” on the keypad and sign the receipt. Although the front of the card says “debit,” gift cards do not come with a PIN. Therefore, the purchase will be declined if the cardholder pushes “debit” and attempts to enter a PIN.
- Online purchase: To make online purchases, the recipient must first register their card at www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/INOVA/Gift. Failure to register may result in a declined transaction.
- Special transactions:
- Terms and Conditions: Recipient should read the Terms and Conditions enclosed with the card for important fee information and tips on how to use the card. Terms and Conditions can also be viewed online at www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/INOVA/Gift
- Special Purchases. Purchases made at gas stations, restaurants, bars, taxis, beauty and barber shops, and health and beauty spas have special stipulations.*